Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sam Adams Longshot Competition 2013



Last week I shipped four bottles of my Lilikoi Amber to the mainland to have them compete in the Sam Adams Longshot American Homebrew Contest. This is the first homebrew contest I've entered. I generally have very little interest in competitions, and I doubt that I'll be entering another competition anytime soon. But my friend Chris (of Lewy Brewing) had a good experience with last year's Longshot, and it doesn't cost anything to enter, so I figured I'd give it a try. I'll post an update when I get the results.

If you're interested in participating, you have until May 26 to enter the contest.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you entered, i did not get the chance to enter this year. I feel really bad about it honestly. Life got in the way this year. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete