Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Beer in Hawaii website


(Picture taken from the Beer In Hawaii website.)

I stumbled across this website a little while back, and I'm in awe of the webmaster Tim Golden's industry. As far as I can tell, he started the site just a week after I started this blog (his first post is dated January 18th, 2013), and in the time since then he's put up nearly 60 posts (my lazy ass has barely managed 22 posts in about the same time). He seems to be on top of every significant beer event on the Hawaiian islands, which he covers in his weekly Beer Blasts (one comes out every Thursday). He's also got an interactive map that shows all the important Hawaii Breweries and places where Craft Beer is served. If you're looking for the definitive source for information on craft beer in Hawaii, Tim's website gets my vote.

Click here to go to the Beer In Hawaii website.

No comments:

Post a Comment